No-cook appetizer ideas.
Skewered appetizers are a life-saver when you just don’t want to cook. They can be sweet or savory. For kids or grown-ups. They really can be anything your heart desires. They are fun to put together and eye-catching. I have made these many times, and every time it impresses! Here are some good ideas to start with.
Quick, simple, fun, and dressed to impress!
12 No-Cook Skewered Appetizer Ideas
1. Heirloom Cherry Tomatoes – Olives – Bocconcini Mozzarella Balls
2. Strawberries – Mini Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups – Marshmallows
3. A Variety of Gummy Candies (Swedish Fish, Worms, Sharks, etc.)
4. Cucumber – Blackberries – Fontina Cheese
5. Watermelon – Feta Cubes – Kalamata Olives
6. Doughnut Holes – Strawberries – Blackberries
7. Store-bought Angel Food Cake – Strawberries
8. Sliced Melon (Long Crescent Shaped) – Pepper
9. Sliced Mango – Paprika – Lime Juice
10. Raspberries – Bocconcini Mozzarella Balls – Mint Leaves
11. Cucumber – Watermelon
12. Italian Bread – Provolone – Salami – Banana Pepper – Cherry Tomato
Let your imagination go wild!